Saturday, July 17, 2010

Stop talking that "blah.blah.blah"

 Okay, I know that's a song but it's kinda related to my day. You see, I was in  front of this many people, talking like they never heard me. They kept on blabbering and doing unnecessary things; they're so obnoxious I must say and it's making me sick! They never know how it feels to talk when no one is listening; it hurts a lot you know. I never wanted to be a leader to them but they were the ones who chose me. Tsk! Why can't they show just a little bit of respect? Is that too much to ask?
 Well, the truth is, I was really expecting a lot from them because I believed they can easily understand and they wanted to win. I didn't think they would act in such a childish way when in fact, they are already teenagers. Come to think of it, I'm starting to give up handling their attitudes. They can't even say "sorry" and give their best during practices. Did you get what I mean? They're focusing too much of having fun and don't care about what will be the outcome of their actions.
 I'm not forcing our group to win, I just want them to give their best so that even we won't be winners, we can make our dearest adviser proud. I'm not even stopping them to be happy with their useless lives, I want them to have fun but at the same time be serious of what they're doing.
 Today was our last chance to practice, and they made me really angry of what they did. They kept ignoring what I say and as usual, some are eating, some are roaming around and some are playing gadgets. What the hell is wrong with today's generation? It can't be genes or something. Well, I know I can't change them; they'll have to change by their own.
 I know if I won't talk to them ever again is bad, so I'll just maybe extend my patience and accept the fact that that's what they are. As what I believe, I'm not responsible for their actions, they are. I'm never gonna waste my tears over them, they're not worth it.
 But I hope I'll see some change and we'll be able to make our show successful. Now, I look haggard with all this preparations but it's okay, I'll still do my best for them. Well, I think I've shared enough. I'm too tired to think and it's almost my curfew. Good night and sleep tight guys!

2 comments: