Sunday, October 31, 2010

Back with blogging?. . . . I think so

Is it just me or am I blogging again?? Oh, right. I'm blogging again--result of total boredomness. Before, we were so excited 'bout Sem break, but now, we're so excited 'bout being back to school. Hahayp. How could life be so cruel sometimes.
So, for those who are following me here, I might be blogging until school's back--in other words, for one week. ^_^ Boredom's killing me and I have no choice but to express what I feel. :)
Special mentions:
Cousin Dale and Lola Kim, thanks for following me. :)
Baby bear, thanks for inspiring me to blog again. I might enjoy this for a while and this could probably entertain me while I get lonely here. ^_^
P.S: Sorry if I'm not that good with this kind of thing. I'm still an amateur. haha!

3 comments:

  1. Hello apo! wow. special mention mi sko dog:)) You're very much welcome ges! welcome baaack! I myself's still an amateur sad bya in this whole blogging thing. muaaa! see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.! welcome back, Mie Bear :)

    ReplyDelete