Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Oh, Crap! I'm In love(Part 1)

 Shocked with the title? Me either. Haha! I didn't expect I would think of such title. Well, might as well go on and continue to speak, speak, speak. Oh! I mean type, type, type. Haha!
 Yes, I admit that, I think, I'm in love; not just any ordinary love but the kind of love where you need the person because you love him/her and you can't live without him/her(I know it's kinda corny but it's true). In fact, I really, really miss him right now even though I just saw him and spoke to him today. The thing is, I want to talk to him every time but my body won't let me; my nature of being shy takes over. I guess there would be a right time for us to really talk to each other without feeling awkward and without being tongue-tied.
 Well, I can't say his name because it's "censored", so I'll just name him as "Mr. Right". haha! I'm really having fun here. I'll describe him okay. He's tall, dark and handsome. Just kidding: with the "dark" part. Hmmm. Yeah, he's tall(very tall) and handsome too but not dark, he's as white as a snow, for me that is. He's the kind of person who is very outgoing to those people close to him and he's also a gentleman. He doesn't act like some other boys do, he's fun to be with specially when he makes faces--it's so damn funny--and, he's so cute! haha!I think if you'll meet him, you'll definitely like him.
 But someday, somehow, I'll be able to be comfortable when he's around. Awkwardness. We all know every relationship starts with this right? Well, at least now we can talk to each other even just for a while and I'm able to stare at his eyes even just for a few seconds.
 I feel that there's this something in his eyes that makes my heart beat faster like a drum hit many times. It's like my heart knows when he's near and staring at me because it starts to beat faster. I guess this does mean that my heart only beats for him(again, corny but true).  
 Well, that's all for now. I'm tired of all the general cleaning we went through. haha! I'll share more of this Mr. Right the next time I'll blog. Thanks and good night!

1 comment: